Tri-Color Salad (Arugula, Radicchio, and Fennel Salad)
This festive green, white, and red salad complements any Italian meal.
Mad Hungry, March 2011
- 1/4 cup red-wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Rounded 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Fresh black pepper
- 4 ounces baby arugula
- 1/2 head radicchio, thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 1 fennel bulb, halved, cored, and thinly sliced
- Add arugula, radicchio, and fennel to bowl. Drizzle red-wine vinegar, olive oil on top of lettuce. Season with salt and black pepper to taste and toss.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.