Deranged Halloween Centerpiece
A bunch of white roses crawling with critters makes a pretty (and) disturbing centerpiece.
Photography: Ditte Isager
Martha Stewart Living, October 2010 http://www.marthastewart.com/854497/deranged-halloween-centerpiece
- Use permanent glue to attach vinyl bugs to rose petals.
- Paint vinyl snakes using black acrylic paint; let dry.
- Use floral wire to create anchors for coiled snakes: twist 1 end around the snake's middle. Insert other end in vase.
- Secure centipede (or other big bug) to vase with poster putty.
- Permanent glue
- Rose petals
- Vinyl bugs
- Black acrylic paint
- Vinyl snakes
- Floral wire, 20-gauge
- Poster putty
- Vase, Versailles Crown vase
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.