Grouped together on the mantel, Drac-o'-lantern and tiny winged pals create a Transylvanian scene. Run-of-the-mill pushpins turn into devilish red eyes.
- Print mouth template. Lay template on pumpkin, and poke thumbtack through, all along outline, to transfer design. Cut out with saw; remove excess flesh.
- Wedge teeth into hole.
- For eyes, pin map tacks onto pumpkin.
- Print wing template
- Trace onto construction paper and cut out.
- Fold down flat ends of wings 1/4 inch, and attach folded edge to pumpkin with hot glue.
- For vampire pumpkin: Thumbtack or pin
- Small white pumpkin (For a big bite, choose a small pumpkin so the plastic vampire teeth seem huge)
- Plastic vampire teeth
- Mouth template
- For bat: Black construction paper
- Small white pumpkin
- Hot-glue gun
- Wing template
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.