Green Beans with Tomatoes, Olives, and Eggs
Everyday Food, July/August 2011
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 1/2 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup Kalamata olives, pitted and halved
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 hard-cooked eggs, chopped
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Lemon wedges
- In a large pot of boiling salted water, cook beans until crisp-tender, 3 minutes. Drain; rinse under cold water. Halve beans and place in a bowl; add tomatoes, olives, oil, and eggs. Season with salt and pepper; serve with lemon wedges.
Good with grilled salmon or poached chicken breasts.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.