Vegetables with Garlic Oil
Everyday Food, July/August 2011
- 1 bunch asparagus (1 pound), ends trimmed
- 1 bunch carrots (1 pound), halved lengthwise
- 2 tablespoons <u>Garlic Oil</u>
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Set a steamer basket in a saucepan with 1 inch of simmering water. Add asparagus and carrots. Cover and cook until tender, 5 minutes. Transfer to a plate, drizzle with Garlic Oil with some cloves coarsely chopped, and season with salt and pepper. Serve warm or at room temperature.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.