- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon honey
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- 3 celery stalks, halved lengthwise and cut into 1/4-inch pieces
- In a medium bowl, whisk together vinegar, mustard, and honey. Season with salt and pepper. Whisk in olive oil. Add green beans and celery; toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Good with fried chicken, baked cod, or seared steak.