Everyday Food, July/August 2011
- 1/2 honeydew melon
- 1 pound seedless watermelon, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 pound cantaloupe, peeled, seeded, and thinly sliced
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 bottle (750 ml) dry white wine, such as Sauvignon Blanc
- 1 liter chilled ginger ale
- With a large melon baller, scoop flesh from honeydew melon into a pitcher or large bowl. Add watermelon, cantaloupe, mint leaves, and white wine. Stir to combine and refrigerate 1 hour (or up to overnight). To serve, add ginger ale and ice.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.