Chicken Marinated in Garlic Oil
It's easy to find whole chicken precut at the store, but you save money if you cut it at home. Don't worry: It's easy. Watch our video on how to cut up a whole chicken.
Everyday Food, July/August 2011
- 1/2 cup <u>Garlic Oil</u> with some cloves
- 2 lemons, cut into thin rounds
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 whole chicken (3 1/2 to 4 pounds), cut into 8 to 10 pieces
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large zip-top plastic bag, combine garlic oil and cloves, lemons, parsley, and chicken. Shake to coat and let sit at room temperature 30 minutes (or refrigerate, up to overnight).
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Transfer garlic cloves, lemons, and chicken to a roasting pan or rimmed baking sheet. Season chicken with salt and pepper and roast until skin is golden and chicken is cooked through, 30 to 35 minutes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.