- 1/2 cup tapenade
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons finely chopped fresh parsley
- 4 bone-in pork chops (3/4 inch thick; 6 to 8 ounces each)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 cups mixed greens
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Heat broiler to high, with rack in top position. In a small bowl, combine tapenade, mustard, and parsley. Lightly season pork chops with salt and pepper and coat with tapenade mixture; place on a rimmed baking sheet. Broil pork chops until browned and cooked through, about 6 minutes, flipping once. Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together lemon juice and honey. Whisk in oil until combined. Add greens and radishes, toss to coat, and season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve pork chops with salad.
This tapenade coating would also be tasty on baked chicken breasts or fish, such as halibut.