- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil, plus more for grill
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 2 pounds sirloin steak, cut into 1 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 large red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 medium red onion, cut into 1-inch pieces
- 10 large button mushrooms, trimmed
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Heat a grill or grill pan to medium-high. Clean and lightly oil hot grill. In a small bowl, combine oil, cumin, and coriander; season with salt and pepper.
- Alternately thread steak, bell pepper, onion, and mushrooms onto ten 8-inch skewers. Brush with oil mixture and grill until steak is medium-rare and vegetables are lightly charred, 6 to 8 minutes, turning occasionally. Refrigerate 4 kebabs, up to 3 days, for later use. Serve remaining kebabs with lime wedges.
Refrigerate 4 kebabs, up to 3 days, for later use.