Corn, Zucchini, and Pasta Frittata
Everyday Food, September 2011
- 4 cups reserved orzo salad from Corn and Zucchini Orzo Salad
- 8 large eggs, lightly beaten
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees. In a large bowl, combine orzo salad, eggs, and basil; season with salt and pepper.
- In a large ovenproof nonstick skillet, heat olive oil over medium-high. Add egg mixture and cook, undisturbed, until edges are set, about 3 minutes. Transfer skillet to oven and bake until top is just set, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven and let frittata sit 5 minutes. Invert or slide frittata onto a plate and cut into 6 wedges. Serve with lemon wedges.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.