Photography: John Kernick
- 4 large naan or pitas
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 1 cup reserved tomato sauce from <u>Pork Meatballs</u>
- 20 bocconcini, halved, or 1/2 pound fresh mozzarella, thinly sliced
- 10 to 12 reserved meatballs from <u>Pork Meatballs</u>, crumbled
- 2 cups baby arugula
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- Grated Parmesan, for serving
- Red-pepper flakes, for serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Place naan or pitas on a parchment-lined baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Divide tomato sauce among naan and top with bocconcini or mozzarella, and meatballs. Bake until cheese is melted, about 10 minutes.
- Toss arugula with lemon juice; season with salt and pepper. To serve, top pizzas with arugula, grated Parmesan, and red-pepper flakes.
You can crumble the meatballs or halve them.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.