- 2 cups (16 ounces) salsa
- 1/3 cup honey
- 1 tablespoon finely grated peeled fresh ginger
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 3 pounds chicken wings, cut in half at joint (wing tips removed)
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- Lime wedges
- Preheat oven to 475 degrees. Combine salsa, honey, and ginger in a blender and puree until smooth. Transfer to a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over medium-high; reduce to a simmer and cook until mixture is reduced by half, 15 to 20 minutes. Stir in lime juice.
- Meanwhile, chicken wings in a single layer on a rimmed baking sheet; season with salt and pepper. Bake until chicken is golden, crisp, and cooked through, 30 minutes. Transfer wings to a large bowl and toss with sauce until well coated. Serve with lime wedges.
These wings are perfect for a party; simply double the recipe.