Serve this rainbow slaw alongside burgers, or toss with tuna or shredded chicken.
Photography: John Kernick
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 4 medium bell peppers (1 red, 1 yellow, 2 green), stemmed, seeded, and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1 celery stalk, halved crosswise and thinly sliced lengthwise
- 1/4 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme leaves
- In a large bowl, whisk together
vinegar, mustard, and oil; season
with salt and pepper. Add bell
peppers, celery, and thyme; toss
to combine. Season to taste
with salt and pepper and serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.