- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Yield Makes 1 cup
- 1/4 cup white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Pinch of sugar
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 chopped whole scallions (about 1/4 cup)
- In a small bowl, whisk together white-wine vinegar, Dijon mustard, salt, pepper, sugar, and scallions.
- Slowly add extra-virgin olive oil, whisking until emulsified. Or shake the ingredients in a jar, or whirl them in a blender.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.