Everyday Food, July/August 2011
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 55 minutes
- Serves 4
- 5 large eggs
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour (spooned and leveled)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon fine salt
- 1 1/4 pounds peaches, halved, pitted, and cut into 1/2-inch slices (4 1/2 cups)
- Confectioners' sugar, for dusting
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and flour until combined. Add sour cream, milk, granulated sugar, vanilla, and salt and whisk to combine. Pour mixture into four 2-cup baking dishes or a 3-quart baking dish. Scatter peaches in a single layer in batter. Bake until custard is browned at edges and center is set, 30 minutes. Let cool slightly. Serve warm, dusted with confectioners' sugar.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.