Turkey, Avocado, and Cress Wrap
Mash a ripe avocado with mayonnaise, mustard, and capers for a quick homemade spread.
Martha Stewart Living, August 2011
- 1 ripe Hass avocado
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon capers, rinsed and chopped
- 2 naans or wraps
- 6 slices <u>Roast Turkey Breast</u>
- Peeled seedless cucumber slices
- Mash avocado with mayonnaise and mustard. Stir in capers. Spread avocado mixture onto naans or wraps. Arrange 3 slices turkey on each. Add cucumber slices and some watercress. Roll up each, and wrap in parchment to secure.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.