- <u>Roast Turkey Breast</u>, plus 2 tablespoons reserved pan drippings
- 1 1/2 cups corn kernels (from 3 to 4 ears)
- 1 tomato, chopped and drained
- 1 small jalapeno chile, thinly sliced
- 1/4 red onion, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (from 2 limes)
- 1 small head Bibb lettuce, torn into pieces
- 3 tablespoons fresh cilantro
- Slice or shred turkey breast. (You'll need 1 to 2 cups.) Toss with corn, tomato, jalapeno, and onion.
- Whisk together reserved pan drippings and lime juice. Drizzle dressing over salad; toss to coat. Toss in lettuce and cilantro.
On "Mad Hungry," Lucinda served the salad in Bibb lettuce cups.