Crudites with Herbed Ricotta
A tasty dip of ricotta with fresh herbs is an easy upgrade for whatever vegetables you have on hand.
Martha Stewart Living, August 2011
- Prep Time 15 minutes
- Total Time 15 minutes
- Serves 4
- 1 cup ricotta cheese, preferably fresh
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil, plus leaves for sprinkling
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 pound mixed beans, such as haricots verts and yellow wax beans, trimmed
- 1 bunch baby carrots, tops left intact (optional)
- 2 baby zucchini or baby yellow summer squashes, sliced about 1/4 inch thick on the bias
- 1 English cucumber, cut into spears
- Stir together ricotta, chopped basil, and parsley. Season with salt and pepper.
- Arrange vegetables on a platter. Sprinkle with basil leaves. Serve with herbed ricotta.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.