Grilled Chicken with Figgy Barbecue Sauce
Pieces of grilled chicken are basted with a sweet-and-sour fig sauce for a fresh take on backyard barbecue.
Mad Hungry, June 2011
- One 3- to 4-pound chicken, cut in 10 pieces
- 1 recipe <u>Figgy Barbecue Sauce</u>
- Heat grill or grill pan over high heat.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper on all sides and place on grill. Grill chicken until cooked through, about 8 to 10 minutes per side.
- Brush barbecue sauce on cooked chicken and grill for 1 minute more on each side. Serve remaining barbecue sauce on the side.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.