Michelada Beer Cocktail
This beer-based cocktail, spiced with chipotle peppers, is a refreshing, man-friendly drink.
Mad Hungry, June 2011
- 1 lime, zested and cut in half
- 1 tablespoon coarse salt
- 1/2 cup low-sodium tomato juice
- 1 teaspoon minced chipotle peppers in adobo sauce
- 1 12-ounce bottle lager beer
- Stir together the lime zest and salt in a small saucer. Cut lime in half and rub cut side over the rim of 2 pint glasses. Dip the rims in the lime salt to coat.
- Fill the glasses two thirds full with ice. Squeeze the halved limes over ice and drop rinds into the glass. Divide the tomato juice, chipotle peppers, and lager between glasses. Stir and serve immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.