Crudites with Goat Cheese Dip
Martha Stewart Living, April 2005
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Serves 4
- 6 ounces goat cheese (3/4 cup)
- 1/4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 endive, leaves separated
- 1 bunch radishes, halved if large
- Blend goat cheese, ricotta, vinegar, salt, a pinch of pepper, the sugar, and oil in a food processor or blender until smooth. Transfer dip to a serving bowl; season with pepper. Serve with endive and radishes. Dip can be refrigerated, covered, up to 4 days.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.