Creamy Lemon-Herb Dressing
This salad dressing is a delicious, non-fat alternative to mayonnaise-based dressings. Serve it with vegetable crudites, or with hearty greens like endive and radicchio.
Martha Stewart Living, April 1998
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons snipped fresh chives
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh dill
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh tarragon
- 8 ounces silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon white-wine vinegar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor. Process until smooth and creamy. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.