- 2 plain flour tortillas (10-inch diameter)
- 2 spinach-flavor flour tortillas (10-inch diameter)
- 1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper; set aside.
- Fold plain tortillas in half; then fold into thirds to make one triangle with six layers. Use kitchen shears to cut out a snowflake design; unfold.
- Place spinach tortillas on lined sheet; sprinkle each with 1/2 cup cheese. Lay cut tortillas on top. Bake until cheese is melted, 6 to 8 minutes.
FOR A JACK-O'-LANTERN VARIATION: Finely shred raw broccoli and sprinkle onto a sun-dried-tomato tortilla; cover with shredded cheddar cheese and top with another tortilla shaped like a jack-o'-lantern. To make the face, cut out triangle eyes, nose, and a mouth shape with a paring knife. You can also use kitchen shears. A plain tortilla works too, but we like the orange color of the sun-dried-tomato tortillas. Bake in the oven on a lined sheet until the cheese melts (6 to 8 minutes).