This recipe comes courtesy of Cesare Casella, executive chef and owner of Beppe restaurant in New York City. Cesare uses it on his Warm Salad with Egg and Pancetta.
- 1 tablespoon red-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 1 tablespoon red wine
- 3/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- In a small bowl, whisk together the vinegars and wine. Whisk in salt and pepper. Whisking constantly, slowly drizzle in olive oil.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.