Honey, Walnut, and Dried-Fruit Topping
Serve with yogurt, oatmeal, or toast.
Martha Stewart Living, December 2006
Yield Makes one 6-ounce jar
- 1/2 cup walnut halves, toasted and cooled
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup dried apricots, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup good-quality honey
- Stir together nuts and fruit; transfer to a 6-ounce jar. Top with honey. Topping can be refrigerated in jar up to 1 month; to serve, bring to room temperature.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.