Create individual apple crumbles using pretzels from the market. Top halved apples with a mixture that includes crushed pretzels.
Martha Stewart Living, January 2011
- 3 tablespoons cold unsalted butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons crushed pretzels
- 3 apples, halved and cored
- Blend butter and flour with brown sugar. Stir in pretzels. Scatter over apple halves. Bake at 375 degrees until apples are soft and topping is crisp, 35 to 40 minutes.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.