Cucumber and Radish Crostini
Everyday Food, June 2011
- 1 cucumber, peeled and very thinly sliced (2 cups)
- 5 radishes, very thinly sliced (1 cup)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- 18 toasted baguette slices
- Shaved Parmesan
- In a medium bowl, toss together cucumber, radishes, lemon juice, and olive oil; season with salt and pepper. Spoon onto baguette slices and top with Parmesan.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.