- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- Pumpkin Cupcakes (http://www.marthastewart.com/259304/pumpkin-cupcakes)
- Simple Chocolate Buttercream (http://www.marthastewart.com/257090/simple-chocolate-buttercream)
- 18 coconut-covered marshmallows
- 36 chocolate sprinkles
- 90 mini gummy fish (orange, red, and yellow)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spread coconut on a small baking sheet. Bake, stirring occasionally, until just beginning to brown, about 10 minutes. Remove from oven, and let cool.
- Ice cupcakes with chocolate buttercream. Dip top of each cupcake in coconut to cover; set aside.
- To make the turkey heads: Stick the point of a wet toothpick into the side of a marshmallow in two spots, about 1/2-inch apart. Fill the holes with chocolate sprinkles to resemble eyes. Cut a small triangular piece of gummy fish from the head of a fish, to resemble a beak. Cut a small slit in the marshmallow below the eyes, and insert the beak. Place marshmallow head on cupcake. Repeat with remaining marshmallows.
- To make the tail feathers: Insert 4 gummy fish, tails first, into each cupcake across from the heads.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.