Chopped Salmon Salad
Use last night's salmon fillets for today's lunch! Serve with whole-grain crackers and your favorite vegetables, such as carrot sticks, radishes, broccoli florets, and lettuce cups.
Everyday Food, May 2010
- 2 cooked fillets reserved from <u>Seared Salmon Fillets with Bulgur</u>
- 1 tablespoon whole-grain mustard
- 4 teaspoons mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon capers (optional), rinsed, drained, and coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- In a medium bowl, stir together chopped salmon, mustard, mayonnaise, capers, onion, and lemon juice, and serve.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.