Corn and Scallion Salad
You can make this salad ahead of time. Just cover and refrigerate up to one day; bring to room temperature before serving.
Source: Everyday Food, June 2007
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 10 minutes
- Serves 8
- 3 packages (10 ounces each) frozen corn kernels, thawed
- 2 to 3 scallions, minced
- 3 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh tarragon
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine corn, scallions, vinegar, oil, and tarragon. Season with salt and pepper, and toss to combine.
Cover and refrigerate up to 1 day; bring to room temperature before serving.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.