Rigatoni with Goat Cheese
You can also mix in 1/4 cup of any or all of these toppings: toasted pine nuts, slivered sun-dried tomatoes, chopped or torn herbs, and pitted sliced black olives.
Everyday Food, July/August 2003
- Prep Time 10 minutes
- Total Time 25 minutes
- Yield Serves 4 to 6
- 1 pound rigatoni
- Salt and pepper
- 1 1/2 cups crumbled goat cheese
- 1/2 cup finely grated Parmesan
- 1/4 cup slivered sun-dried tomatoes, toasted pine nuts, chopped or torn herbs, and/or pitted, sliced black olives
- Cook rigatoni in a large pot of boiling salted water until al dente, according to package directions; drain, reserving 1/2 cup cooking water.
- Return pasta to pot, and toss with goat cheese and Parmesan. Season with salt and pepper, and add some of the reserved pasta water as desired. Sprinkle with preferred topping, and serve.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.