Sparkling Wine Sangria
- 1 peach, pitted and cut into wedges
- 1 nectarine, pitted and cut into wedges
- 3 apricots, pitted and cut into wedges
- 4 ounces peach brandy
- 6 ounces apricot or peach nectar
- 1 bottle (750 ml) chilled Prosecco
- In a pitcher (at least 2 quarts) combine fruit and peach brandy. Stir and refrigerate for at least one hour. Add nectar and Prosecco. Stir and serve in a five- or six-ounce juice glass (also called a Delmonico glass). Be sure to include the infused fruit in each serving.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.