Jerk Turkey Burger
Martha Stewart Living, September 2000
- 1 pound ground turkey
- 1/4 cup <u>Jerk Seasoning</u>
- Vegetable oil, for grill
- 4 slices Muenster cheese (optional)
- 4 hamburger buns, lightly toasted
- Sliced tomato (optional)
- Sliced mango (optional)
- Sliced white onion (optional)
- Place turkey and jerk seasoning in a medium bowl, and stir to combine. Form into four patties.
- Heat a grill pan or a grill to medium-high. Lightly brush with oil. Grill until cooked through, about 8 minutes per side on grill pan or 7 minutes per side on grill. If desired, place a slice of cheese on each burger for the last minute of cooking. Serve on toasted buns with sliced tomato, mango, and onion.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.