Photo: Petrina Tinslay
Corn and Tomato Relish
Everyday Food, June 2011
- 1 cup fresh corn kernels (from 2 ears corn)
- 1 medium tomato, diced small (1/2 cup)
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced crosswise
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- In a large bowl, combine corn, tomato, scallion, cilantro, and lime juice. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
To store, refrigerate in an airtight container, up to 1 day.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.