- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups fresh lime juice (from 14 limes)
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- 1/4 cup tequila
- 1/4 cup Cointreau or other orange-flavored liqueur
- Garnish: lime wedges
- Heat sugar, water, and juices in a small saucepan over medium heat until sugar dissolves, about 4 minutes. Let cool.
- Stir together citrus syrup, tequila, and Cointreau in a pitcher. Divide among twelve 3-ounce paper cups (nycake.com). Freeze on a rimmed baking sheet for at least 5 hours. Garnish with lime wedges.
Ices can be frozen, covered with plastic wrap, for up to 2 weeks.