This recipe for dipping sauce is an ideal accompaniment to bok choy.
The Martha Stewart Show, October Fall 2007
Yield Makes enough for 4 servings
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh peeled ginger
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon chinkiang (available at specialty Asian markets) or unseasoned rice-wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons light soy sauce
- Dash of Sriracha
- Dash of toasted sesame oil
- Mix together all ingredients in a small bowl.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.