Photography: Tim Evan Cook
Martha Stewart Living, September 2005
- 4 ounces dried apricots
- 4 1/2 teaspoons yellow mustard seeds
- 4 1/2 teaspoons brown mustard seeds
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 1/4 cup distilled white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse salt
- Mix apricots, mustard seeds, ground mustard, and 3/4 cup water in a bowl. Refrigerate, covered, overnight. Put mixture in a food processor. Add vinegar and salt; puree.
Can be refrigerated up to 1 week.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.