Mixed Greens Salad with Sugared Walnuts, Blackberries, and Feta
Martha Stewart Living, September 2007
- 2 tablespoons white-wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon fresh orange juice
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt, plus more to taste
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil (preferably lemon-infused)
- 10 ounces mixed salad greens, such as baby spinach and red-leaf and Boston lettuces
- 1 pound fresh blackberries (about 4 pints)
- 9 ounces feta cheese, preferably French, crumbled
- Sugared Walnuts (http://www.marthastewart.com/285713/sugared-walnuts)
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- Whisk together vinegar, orange juice, and salt. Add oil in a slow, steady stream, whisking until emulsified.
- Put salad greens, blackberries, feta, and walnuts into a bowl. Drizzle with vinaigrette, and toss gently. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.