Use this filling for our Walnut Cookies.
Martha Stewart Living, December 2008
Yield Makes 1 1/4 cups, enough for 25 cookies
- 3 ounces (6 tablespoons) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1 1/2 ounces (1/2 cup) walnuts, toasted and finely chopped
- Pinch of salt
- 5 ounces semisweet chocolate, melted and slightly cooled
- Cream butter and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy. Beat in walnuts and salt until combined. Beat in chocolate. Use immediately.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.