Ham and Cheese Sandwiches
Martha Stewart Kids, Spring
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 loaf white bread, sliced and crusts removed
- 1/2 pound ham, thinly sliced
- 1/2 pound cheddar cheese, thinly sliced
- 1/2 head green-leaf lettuce, leaves separated
- Spread a dab of mayonnaise on one side of each of the bread slices. Top half the slices with a layer each of ham, cheese, and a few lettuce leaves; cover with remaining bread slices. Cut sandwiches in half. Stack several, and wrap well in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.