Martha Stewart Living, July/August 1998
- 2 pounds small potatoes, such as fingerlings or Red Bliss, scrubbed
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon coarse salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- 6 cloves garlic
- Preheat a grill until medium hot. If necessary, cut potatoes to uniform size to ensure even cooking. In a large bowl, combine potatoes, olive oil, salt, pepper, rosemary, and garlic. Toss to combine.
- Place potatoes on one half of a 12-by-24-inch piece of heavy-duty aluminum foil. Fold foil over potatoes, and seal, forming a package.
- Place package on the grill. Grill potatoes until fork-tender, 35 to 45 minutes. Serve.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.