Pair this with Sauteed Sole with Lemon.
Photography: Sang An
Martha Stewart Living, February 2008
- Coarse salt, to taste
- 8 ounces haricots verts
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper, to taste
- 1 bunch chives, for bundling (optional)
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Add haricots verts, and cook until bright green and just tender, 3 to 5 minutes. Drain, and pat dry. Transfer to a serving bowl.
- Toss with oil, salt, and pepper. Tie into bundles using chives.
- Lay a chive on a work surface. Arrange 4 to 10 haricots verts in a small pile on top of chive. Carefully tie chive around bundle. Trim ends of chive if desired.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.