Photo: Anders Schønnemann
Spiced Pineapple Cocktail
Everyday Food, May 2011
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice (from about 3 limes), plus wedges for serving
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 cups fresh or frozen pineapple cubes
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1/3 cup tequila
- 2 cups ice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt
- Stir together lime juice and agave nectar; add to a blender, along with pineapple juice, pineapple, triple sec, tequila, and ice. Blend until smooth and frothy.
- In a small shallow bowl or saucer, combine chili powder, sugar, and salt. Rub a lime wedge around the rims of four glasses, then dip glasses in spice mix to coat. Divide drink among glasses and serve with lime wedges.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.