Photography: Con Poulos
Source: Everyday Food, May 2011
- Prep Time 5 minutes
- Total Time 5 minutes
- Yield Makes 8
- 1 cup cranberry juice cocktail
- 1/3 cup orange-flavored liqueur, such as Cointreau or Grand Marnier
- 1 bottle (750 ml) Champagne or other dry white sparkling wine, chilled
- 24 ounces ginger ale, chilled
- In a measuring cup, combine juice and liqueur. Divide among eight Champagne flutes or wine glasses. To serve, top with equal parts Champagne and ginger ale.
Try this recipe with red currant juice, if you prefer.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.