Ricotta with Roasted Cherry Tomatoes on Crostini
Regular ricotta works well in this recipe, but smoked ricotta (igourmet.com) is more flavorful.
Martha Stewart Living, May 2009
- Extra-virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 pound fresh or smoked ricotta, drained
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme
- Coarse salt
- Rustic Crostini (http://www.marthastewart.com/263007/rustic-crostini)
- Roasted Cherry Tomatoes (http://www.marthastewart.com/262946/roasted-cherry-tomatoes)
- Drizzle oil over ricotta. Sprinkle with thyme, and season with salt. Spread on crostini. Top with tomatoes.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.