Green Salad with Crumbled Eggs
Photography: Con Poulos
Everyday Food, May 2011
- 4 hard-cooked eggs, whites and yolks separated
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed, drained, and chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1 head red-leaf lettuce, torn into 2-inch pieces
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced radishes
- Coarse salt and ground pepper
- With your fingers, press eggs through a sieve into a bowl. Mix in capers and parsley. Place lettuce and radishes in a serving bowl. Sprinkle with egg mixture and season with salt and pepper. Serve with Red-Wine Vinaigrette.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.