White House Honey-Apple Cider Vinaigrette
This dressing from White House executive chef Cristeta Comerford tastes great on her Winter Green Salad.
Source: The Martha Stewart Show, February 2010
- Yield Makes about 1 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup honey
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 shallot, minced
- 3/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Coarse salt and freshly ground pepper
- In a small bowl, whisk together honey, vinegar, lemon juice, and onion. Slowly whisk in olive oil to form an emulsion. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2015 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.