This recipe for chimichurra sauce is courtesy of Margot Olshan and is used to make her Seared Salmon on Rice with Brazilian Vinaigrette.
The Martha Stewart Show, April Spring 2008
- 2 cups fresh cilantro
- 2 cups fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped red onion
- 1/2 teaspoon very finely chopped garlic
- Juice of 2 limes
- Coarse salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Place all ingredients in the bowl of a food processor; process until smooth. Season with salt and pepper.
© 2014 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.