Martha's Cheddar Cheese Ball
Martha's cheddar cheese ball makes an ideal appetizer for any party.
The Martha Stewart Show, September 2007
- Yield Makes 1 cheese ball
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese, room temperature
- 2 packages cream cheese (8 ounces each), room temperature
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons mango chutney
- 1 cup toasted pecans
- Crackers, for serving
- Place cheddar, cream cheese, butter, milk, and chutney in the bowl of an electric mixer fitted with a paddle attachment; mix until well combined. Transfer mixture to refrigerator; let chill overnight. Roll cheese mixture into a ball. Place pecans in a shallow dish. Roll cheese ball in pecans to fully coat. Serve with crackers.
© 2013 Martha Stewart Living Omnimedia. All rights reserved.